*Knock Knock* It has arrived! My favourite kind of post day, is Treasure Tress delivery day! 

This months box is a takeover from Creme of Nature, with the new Aloe and Black Castor Oil Range. Again the ladies over at the Treasure Tress office read my mind with this box. Just the other day i was telling my friend how i wanted to get an Aloe Vera plant, and make some masks using it, and look what i got on my doorstep. I'm searching the boxes for bugs now as this can't be a coincidence this happens all the time! 

So what was in the box! 

This month instead of a full review, i will be sharing you my very first impressions on the range, how it worked, my initial thoughts and of course if i will repurchase these products again. 

Creme of nature is a brand i have used in the past, and multiple ranges from. At one point my shelves were dominated by them, and i had just begun to run out. To get the new range to add, was great. 

This whole range is designed for weak, breakage prone and damaged hair. It includes a shampoo, hair mask, leave-in, serum and protein treatment. 

Healthy & Long Fortifying Shampoo 

It is so rare for me to say this, but i LOVE this shampoo. It didn't strip my hair at all, and my scalp felt very clean. The directions say to shampoo, rinse and repeat and i wouldn't normal do that, but i wanted to do exactly what it says for this review. It felt like i had co-washed my hair instead. It honestly still felt very very soft and super clean. 

It is a runny texture so at first i did worry that too much had come out, but because it was so lathery, it really didn't make too much of a difference. 

Would i repurchase this shampoo? I hardly ever like a shampoo and i don't think i have liked one as much as this in a long time. This is my new go-to shampoo on full wash days. I can not fault this shampoo at all. 

Healthy & Long Fortifying Hair Mask

This range did not come with a conditioner, but it did come with a hair mask. A few things to mention about this hair mask however. 

Firstly, it says to leave on for just 3 minutes. Usually for me a hair mask is left on anywhere between 30 mins to a whole day. A regular rinse out conditioner, i leave on for 3 mins while i detangle. This made me think that this product perhaps is just a conditioner. 

Secondly, this product is THICK. I feel like it would have been better being in tub where you can scoop it out. I just found it quite hard to squeeze through the cap on this bottle. The thickness of it however, was a good thing and i found this mask to be very hydrating. 

Lastly, the smell. This mask made my eyes water. It would be so good for use when i have a cold as the menthol will help clear your sinuses in no time. I love the menthol scent, but if its something you're not keen on, then this mask isn't for you. 

Would i repurchase it? Yes. I left it on for longer than 3 minutes, because i don't feel like this is long enough it takes longer than that to apply it. My hair felt lovely and soft after usage so i will be using this again. 

Reconstructing Anti-Breakage Leave-in  

Who doesn't love a leave-in conditioner? But in a spray form? I'm not always as excited. 

I first used this leave-in for an up-do, and i am obsessed with the scent of this one. It smells so fresh and this smell lingered in my hair all day. When i took my hair down, i was hit with the fragrance as if i had just applied more. 

On wash day, i tried to use it to style. I say tried, because i gave in. This leave-in is far too thick to be in spray form. This should have been in a bottle or even a tub. It took me ages trying to spray enough out to moisturise my hair, to the point i put it down and grabbed something else instead. 

Would i repurchase this? No. It worked for an up-do because i didn't use a lot of it, but it is no good for a wash and go. I am going to be trying it without the spray cap however, and seeing how the product really works as i just could not figure it out with this one. It is such as shame as well as i really liked the first two products, but this let the range down. 

Root recharge Serum 

I have to admit, i am still confused by this product. It sounds like it is a serum for scalp massages, but it felt like i was just putting water onto my scalp, and it didn't really feel like it did anything to my hair. It smells good, that aloe fresh fragrance, but it is just too runny for my liking. 

Perhaps i am using it wrong so it's going to take some playing around with.

Would i repurchase this one? Its a no from me. 





Strengthening Protein Treatment 

So this treatment, i haven't used yet, as i did a protein mask the week before and i don't want to overload my hair. 

It comes in a watery sachet so i'm not sure how best to apply this but it will be used in the next few weeks and i will update. 

Overall impressions of this range? 

I really like the Shampoo and conditioner (minus the hair mask needing to be in a different bottle) but i found that the styling products really let this range down for me. 

I will be experimenting more with the serum and trying the leave in without the spray top to get a better idea of how it works, but first impressions they just didn't do it for me. 

Be sure to follow Creme of Nature on instagram as well as Treasure Tress and of course myself. 

Have you joined Treasure Tress yet? Sign up to the wait list and come join in. 5 full sized products to your doorstep for just £20 a mont (+p&p). It is a great way to explore new brands and products and find things that work for you, without breaking the bank. Use code CANDI10 for 10% off your first box! 


https://www.treasuretress.co.uk - Join the Treasure Tress Family 

Follow us on instagram:

1 Comments

  1. Hello candicurls the information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and awesome and to say one thing this was one of the best information on hair care and relevant stuff thanks for the information

    ReplyDelete