My favourite time of the month, has to be that post delivery with my Treasure Tress box! 

Being stuck in during lock-down can make you feel down, but having a fresh delivery of hair products to your door can sure make a girl feel special!

This month the team have out done themselves! They created something completely new. Instead of every box containing the same products, no two boxes seem to be the same in this months lottery box! 

When i saw peoples boxes arriving, because i am inpatient, i was so confused why every box was different. Then i got my box and my booklet and it all made sense. 

Always spoiling us, the team had a huge selection of products to mix and match into peoples boxes. Each box contained a hair mask and another product from one brand, as well as a second mask, a coconut oil balm and then 2 products from previous best selling boxes. There was also a winning combination, which would give the subscriber 2 months free subscription! 

So onto my box:

Roots double effect hair conditioning mask


This is the first time this brand has been introduced in a box, and each box contains this mask as well as another product from the same brand. I have never heard of this one so i was intrigued. 

Roots double effect is designed at helping with thinning hair and hair loss. This mask can be left on for 10-15 minutes, or overnight. 

I left it on for around 30 mins. 

It has quite a nice smell to it, fresh and reminds me more of a body lotion rather than a hair product. I did find myself reading the label again to check i was using it correctly. It is only in a small container 200ml, so i don't feel that i would get as much use out of it as i do my other hair masks. 

It did however, leave my hair feeling soft, but no more than an average conditioner does. 

I suffer with thinning hair and bald patches, so i will be using it again and seeing if this helps with my problems. 

Would i repurchase it? I don't think i would. It didn't really feel like it did much to my hair. We will see if i notice any difference in my hair after more uses. 

Roots double effect nourishing conditioner


Again this product shouts about reducing hair loss so my review is based on first use and not prolonged use.

At 250ml it is just short of being an average sized bottle this time. As with the hair mask, i really did feel like i was using a generic body lotion in my hair. It has the same texture and the same scent. 

The bottle it comes in gives off a medicated feel with the double lid, but was easy to use and my hair seemed to feel soft after using it. 

Would i repurchase it? Just like the mask, i found this product to just be ok, and nothing special so i am probably unlikely to purchase it. As fresh as the scent of these products are, it did feel like i was using cheap lotion on my hair. 

Lottabody milk honey restore me cream Shampoo

This product i have used before. It was part of January box last year (so it didn't get reviewed as i was having some time off, i apologise for that.)

Lottabody milk and honey shampoo is enriched with milk protein and honey to leave your hair clean and moisturised. 

When i saw it again this month, i wasn't too excited. From memory, i didn't think i thought much of this shampoo. However, hair changes, and i was willing to give it another go.

I was wrong. I actually like this shampoo a lot. It is super lathery which i love when it comes to shampoo! It smells incredible and my hair was left feeling super clean, as well as still feeling hydrated. 

It didn't strip my hair at all!

Would i repurchase this? Yes. A lathery shampoo is always a winner for me.

Palmers coconut oil leave in conditioner


Palmers is a trusted name and one that most people are familiar with. 

This leave in conditioner spray, came from Novembers box. Coconut is my favourite scent when it comes to products, and this leave in conditioner does not disappoint. 

Very lightweight, it leaves my hair still with its volume and hydration. Personally i use this spray as a refresher rather than a first product like a regular leave in, just because of how light it is. 

I used the whole bottle last time so would i repurchase it again? 100% An empty bottle means i loved it! 

It's available in superdrug meaning it's easy to grab hold of and it doesn't break the bank either. 

Palmers coconut oil balm


Another palmers product, this time brand new! 

I love palmers on my skin. The oil sprays as well as regular cocoa butter, and this product combines them all. It is a balm that hydrates as well as giving your skin such a shine. 

You really don't need to use a lot of this, meaning even though it is a 100g tub, it will last ages. The second this touched my skin i was in love. My skin soaked up all of that goodness and stayed shiny and hydrated all day. 

Would i repurchase this? 100% this is my favourite product out of the box! I love it.


Hask keratin protein mask

Hask is another brand which i have used previously. I love picking up one of the hair mask packs in Superdrug and there are so many to chose from. 

In the box i got the Keratin protein mask. I am really happy with this, because as someone who bleaches their hair, resto


ring masks like this are perfect for maintaining my hairs health. 

I haven't used this one yet as i am due to get my hair bleached again this weekend, and so this is going to be perfect for use after. 

What is treasure Tress?


Treasure Tress is a monthly subscription box bringing you full sized products to your doorstep for just £20 a month! Each month is a surprise but never a disappointment. 

Sign up today by visiting www.treasuretress.co.uk and use the code CANDI10 to save 10% on your first box! 

0 Comments