Novembers treasure tress box came just in time to take on holiday and was packed full of exciting new products. Again some favourites in here and some i haven't tried before. 


Activilong Hair Food

I have used this brand before in previous boxes and loved them. The co-wash is a fave of mine and the leave in conditioner works wonders. This product however was new to me. 

It comes as a solid form and i had no idea on how i was supposed to use it and so was a little hesitant to do so. Was it a wax? or a gel? 

I used this on my edges and would liken it to a gel. The texture is a little hard to get used to if you haven't used a product like this before. 

Would i repurchase this? no. It didn't work very well on my edges as these had sprang off my head by the time i got into work. I also found that using this to keep my hair down left me with some flaking. 


Shea Moisture Manuka treatment masque

It was asif the ladies at TreasureTress read my mind with this one. I had just ran out of deep conditioners and was going away in a few days so this was perfect timing. 

I have tried a few Shea Moisture hair masques before and loved them and this was on my list for my next one to try. 

I was so surprised to find that one sachet actually held enough product to do all of my hair in sections and still have some left over. 

Would i repurchase this product? 100%! I was not disappointed with this masque at all. My hair on holiday is prone to drying out, and this gave it so much moisture and life. My hair was left hydrated and happy and i would defo be getting this one again. 



Palmers Coconut Oil formula Protein Pack

With my hair having bleach in it, it requires a lot of protein to stop it from drying out. At least once every 6 weeks i will do a protein treatment on my hair. 

This one here is my go-to so i was so glad to see it in this months box. 

As i said, being away the sun and sea have caused my hair so much damage before and it was saved with TLC and this pack is one i used previously. 

Would i repurchase this? If you haven't already tried this i suggest you go out and get one! Perfect size for that one off treatment you need. 


Umberto giannini curl creme

I first tried this product in a previous curl box and i really liked the results. Having it again meant my stash was well and truly topped up. 

This creme and my hair react so well together! I haven't used it and not been happy with how it turned out and the results usually last me a few days. 

Would i repurchase this? Oh yes. It is by far one of my favourite curl cremes and it mixes well with so many other products that i can use it in many different ways. 






Creme of Nature Argan oil apple cider vinegar rinse

Creme of nature is by far one of my favourite hair brands this year. This apple cider vinegar rinse has been one product i have wanted to get my hands on for ages but haven't seen it anywhere. 

I love Apple Cider Vinegar rinses on my hair. They leave my hair with so much shine and remove build up brilliantly. 

Would i repurchase this? Yes indeed. One of the things with ACV rinses is getting the measurements right to dilute it, this product means i don't have to worry about that. It comes in a squeezy bottle but i prefered to put it into a spray bottle to help apply it. 


Pyto Specific gel

Another brand i was introduced to thanks to the ladies at treasure tress. 

This creme-gel works as both a gel and a cream which means i don't need to layer products. I wasn't sure if it was to be used alone or with others so i tried it both ways and was pleased to find that it worked both ways too. 

Would i repurchase this? It was my favourite product in this months box! 








Creme of Nature Smoothing Edge Gel

On first sight i thought this product was a smaller version of the snot gel which is a favourite. However, i found that it was slightly different. 

The same colour and texture as snot gel, it is easy for the two to be confused. However this didn't work as well in my hair. 

Would i repurchase this product? No. I think i will stick to the snot gel. This worked great on keeping my edges down, and it was easier to remove than the snot, however i experienced flaking each time i used it. 



Overall i loved this months box. It contained some really great products and while there are 2 i wouldn't purchase again, there were 5 that i would! For just £20 this was a bargain. 

Remember sign up today using code CANDI10 and you can save yourself 10% on your first box! 




0 Comments