Wow. I can't believe it has been over a year since i hopped on and wrote something new on here. 

Life just changed so much, i changed, life got busy. 

My last post i told you about what was going on, with me moving house, moving jobs, rediscovering who i am. My job means i haven't had much time to be online especially when it comes to youtube and my blog. Life has thrown so many ups and downs at me, but i think i am finally settled enough to be back online as much as i can. 


My new job has me working late, leaving little time for content, but those who follow my instagram (@Candi_curls) will still have seen me post as often as i can, although not always hair related. A lot of people enjoyed my last post where i gave you a glimpse of my personal life, so i have tried to continue to do this where i can. 

When i haven't been in work, my weekend days off have been spent with my boyfriend. That's right, i met someone i trust enough to give my heart to (and he's kind of amazing). 

Balancing a full time job, a new relationship, and learning more about the person i have become, has been a challenge if i'm completely honest. Some days i feel motivated to do it all and others, i feel a little lost. 

With Covid-19 meaning i am not working, and i am in the house more, i am determined to try and give you all some great content and get back into blogger mode. 

I hope i didn't lose too many of you along the way, and i am forever grateful to those who have stuck by me throughout my break. 

Your support means everything to me. 

Drop me an email (candi_curls@outlook.com) or send me a DM if there are any topics you would like me to cover, or any particular content you want to see more of. 

Over on instagram this week i have been covering my favourite products that i have been using over the last few months, and also i blew out my hair for a true length check! Be sure to check it all out and the products can all be found saved in my highlights for you. I also dropped a new video on diffusing my hair. 

Love to you all 


Candi 








0 Comments