I can not believe this! 

Earlier this month, i was browsing the internet for other curly hair and natural hair blogs to follow. The first website that comes up when you search either of these, is Feedspot

Feedspot is a blog site, that puts together all the blogs you love in one place. You can search any category and it will give you blogs in this niche. 

At number one on the list is my favourite UK Curly Girl. I have followed Shannon since the start of my hair journey. 

Scrolling through the list there were many bloggers i was aware of, and a few who i now follow. 

I noticed that the option is given, to submit a blog to the list, and so i gave it a go. I wasn't expecting much, but i thought i had nothing to lose. 

On Sunday 17th March, i woke up and checked my emails as usual and received the best email ever! 

I MADE THE LIST!

That's right, little me now sits at number 9 on this list of UK Natural hair blogs on the web! 

How is it chosen?
According to the website: Feedspot has a team of over 25 experts whose goal is to discover and rank popular blogs, podcasts and youtube channels in several niche categories. With millions of blogs on the web, finding influential bloggers in a niche industry is a hard problem to address. Our experience leads us to believe that a thoughtful combination of both algorithmic and human editing offers the best means of curation.

I am honoured to be made part of this list of amazing bloggers. Thank you so much to the team for making me part of this!

Be sure to take a look at this list by clicking the link here or by googling Top 10 UK Natural hair blogs. 

https://blog.feedspot.com/uk_natural_hair_blogs/

0 Comments